Well, this is it...the end of the "Pooh" series. I've had a lot of fun making them, but it's time to move on and make other word arts. Of course, it's not really the end... I may post some more Pooh and A A Milne quotes in the future still. It's hard to go wrong with Pooh. :)
I mentioned yesterday that I got a tag and an award this summer, but I never got around to doing anything about them. I got tagged by http://grannynky.blogspot.com/ and I got an award from http://freebies-and-rest.blogspot.com/
So, now for seven random things about myself:
1) I have very little feet (hence the name "liitlefootprints")-- they are adult size 5, kids size 3, and I can get great bargains at the New Balance factory outlet sales when I go because of this. :)
2) I was born in the same hospital as Patrick Dempsy (yes, Dr McDreamy). Unfortunately, it wasn't the same day or the same year.
3) I love my cat. She can sit on her hind paws and beg just like a dog.
4) I have met many "famous" people, but if I mentioned all I have a connection to, it would take you forever to read it all, plus, you could probably figure out where I live within a mile of my house. I'd prefer to say I generically come from Maine.
5) My Junior High Sunday School teacher was in a Stephen King movie. (blink, and you'd miss him)
6) My favorite clothes are my old oversized t-shirts and my knit shorts-- in the winter it's my sweats.
7) My favorite food of all is CHOCOLATE!